Tuesday 30 June 2015

HIDDEN DESIRE

HIDDEN DESIRE
by: Erah Oalind
That playful touch of your mischievous hands traveling on every curve of my body...the tapping of your fingers on my spine...sending that tingling sensation on my every nerve endings...waking up my senses of HIDDEN DESIRE!

That masculine bedroom voice of yours filling my head...calling the sleeping Aphrodite inside me...whispering your desires to please me...determined to unleash the animalistic desire inside me...enticing me to perform my HIDDEN DESIRE!
Those mesmerizing eyes darted on me...talking in silence giving me the secret cues...flirting with wit in your winks I am trapped...slowly undressing me with your gaze...looking up and down with gentle caresses...stripping me with gentleness prepping me to let loose my HIDDEN DESIRE!
That full lips of yours moving slowly on top of my neck...down to my twin mountains peak...playfull
y nibbling the delectable raisins on top...that determined tongue of yours traveling throughout my body...tirelessly tasting my brown skin arousing my HIDDEN DESIRE!
That chiseled chest of yours blocking my way...those six packs screaming at me...those strong arms and legs ready to wrapped around me...every muscles of perfect Adonis in you flexing every inch...enticing my vulnerable self with HIDDEN DESIRE!
**Copy Written All Rights Reserved (c) Erah Oalind (Rhea Alidon) 2015**
[ISBN302014061248/ErahOalind]

No comments:

Post a Comment