Sunday 28 June 2015

WHY?

On my toes
Blazing, scaling
Racing, chasing
Won’t stop
Though, I have not gotten

even a bit
nor a hit
of that which I wish
The more I race,
the farther it seems
The I won’t
deceive the me
I will gather me
Then encourage myself
Yet, if the journey
gets longer,
I will only see
the dashing
fuels my elbows,
thickens my muscles,
fortifies my bones
If the winds
aim my fall,
I will think of the eagle,
uniting my swings
fulfillingly
against the storms
Should the ocean of life
be floody,
I will gladly
step through it,
face the tides squarely
For the human heart is
amazingly unlimited,
commanding the miraculous
My hope can
never go dim
If my speeding fades
I won’t consider a walk
Why?
I will think of wings
My sure sacred wings
and fly!
To tell the
infinitesimal tale
of the sky
I shall rest on my flight
I won’t fail
But if no
I’ll beckon on the breeze
To seize all,
carry me, beyond
the mysteries,
land me at
my destination
I won’t stop
Why?
Failure is
a small block
Defeat is
too less a stuck
Rejection,
an empty threat
Devil is
too cheap a foe
These three I drink
as I focus on the impact;
Discipline…
Determination…
Gratitude…
I won’t stop
- Success Timothy Ayo

No comments:

Post a Comment