Sunday 17 May 2015

NEVER ALONE

When you stand alone
I just stay there own my own
I get lost in your eyes'
In your glow,
I've missed it several times i know,
I should have held you close
Just to take away the cold
I should have kissed you
Just to let you know
How much of me you blow
You call me on phone
And there again i go
I blew it,
I just stood speechless,
The whole of me got missing
Like an empty text,
Im a fool' i know
The words i love you couldnt show
Im restless
I should have rolled
My very heart to you,
I should have let you know
How much i need you
Its like everyday i miss it
I admit it
I screwed it!,
Im sorry i should have listen
I went too crazy' couldnt fix things
Please stay with me
Even if its for a minute
I would try my best to mend things
You are my baby,
My honey,
I will be forever in tears
If i stay without you here,
I love you
And i know you do
I want you
Me and you
Spunned in glues
I would never let you go
For my heart to you
Will always glow
Let me hold you close,
Just for a moment,
I want to be the one to
Take away the cold
Im sorry i made you cry
Give me like a second
Let me wipe the tears
From your eyes
I know i missed all that
But tis' A thing of the past
Im different now
Please stay
With me here
I beg you stay,
let me exist
In you afresh
Even if its for a moment
Let me pour out
To you my cares
When you call on phone
This affections in me will outflow
When you sit or stand
l will always be there
Tis' it will be forever known
Me and you
As one not in two
Never to be alone...

Source: https://m.facebook.com/notes/peter-dagracist-ezediuno/never-alone/10150376088375299/?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.840099402735606

No comments:

Post a Comment